Situated by Yokohama Port and Yamashita Park, the hotel is also just a short 5 minute walk from Chinatown. An ideal base for exploring the charming city of Yokohama and exotic flavor of Chinatown.
- Narita Airport:
Take the Airport Limousine Bus to Yokohama Station (YCAT) (90 mins / 3,500 yen)
Then take the Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai Station (8 mins / 200 yen)
- Haneda Airport:
Take the Airport Limousine Bus to Yamashita-Koen-Mae. (30 mins / adults 700 yen ; infants 350 yen)
- JR: From Ishikawacho Station on the Negishi Line, take the North Exit (10 mins walk)
- JR: From Kannai Station on the Negishi Line, take the South Exit (15 mins walk)
- SUBWAY Minato Mirai Line: From Motomachi Chukagai Station on the Minato Mirai Line, take Exit 1 to the right, alongside Yamashita Park (3 mins walk)
- SUBWAY Yokohama Blue Line: From Kannai Station on the Yokohama Blue Line, take Exit 1 (15 mins walk)
- 5 minutes from the Yamashita Koen Exit or Yamashita-cho Exit on the Shuto Expressway Yokohane Line
- 5 minutes from the Shin-Yamashita Exit on the Shuto Expressway Kariba Line
- 5 minutes from the Shin-Yamashita Exit on the Shuto Expressway Wangan Line
Yamashita-koen Park is a seaside park about one kilometer long that hugs the seashore and faces Yokohama Port. The park attracts many tourists due to its close proximity to Chinatown.
- Access from hotel: across the street.
One of the world's largest Chinatowns, you can enjoy various Chinese dishes - mainly Cantonese but also cuisine from Beijing, Shanghai, and Szechwan province. The numerous shops also allow you to pick up some rare ingredients or traditional crafts and products.
- Access from hotel :only 5 minutes walk.
Motomachi Shopping Street
Motomachi has prospered as a shopping arcade where they originally used to sell daily goods to the foreign residents of Yamate. Each store sells original clothes, shoes, and goods, attracting visitors from throughout the country, making Motomachi a trendsetting town.
- Access from hotel: only 5 mimutes walk.
The Yokohama Foreign General Cemetery
Approximately 4,500 people from more than 40 foreign countries are laid to rest here. Their achievements are displayed in the exhibition hall.
- Access from hotel : 15 minutes walk.
Minato Mirai 21
Minato Mirai District 21 is a new town created on the site of the Yokohama Expo, held in 1989. This futuristic town is full of modern high-rise buildings and is also a shopping mecca, crowded with large shopping malls and amusement spots. The gorgeous night view of the Minato Mirai District 21 is a must-see for any visitor to Yokohama!
- Access from hotel: 15 minutes by subway and walk.
6-1 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 231-8526, Japan